- Call for papers
- Important dates
- Submit a paper
- Special Sessions
- Registration Fees
- Hosting organization
- Travel & Accomodation
- Visa Support
- Copyright conditions
November 19, 2017
December 15, 2017
Special Session proposals
- December 22, 2017
- February 28, 2018
Notification of acceptance
- February 28, 2018
- March 1, 2018
Recommended date for visa support letter (invitation) request
- March 31, 2018
Final paper submission
- May 15, 2018
- May 15-18, 2018
The 1st IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS 2018) to be held in beautiful Saint Petersburg, Russia, on May 15-18, 2018.
Accepted and presented papers will be copyrighted to IEEE and published in conference proceedings, which will be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, once the requirements of an IEEE quality review are met. They will then be customarily indexed by EI Compendex.
ICPS 2018 will be the first of a new conference series that is organized by the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
English will be the official language of the Conference. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Topics within the scope of the conference:
- ICPS Architectures: Industry Architectures, Industry Standards, RAMI 4.0, Industrial IoT.
- ICPS Technologies: Core Technologies, Interoperability, Communication Networks, Connectivity OT/IT, Semantics, Control, Security, IoT/IoS, Machine Learning, Autonomous Systems, Cloud-Fog Computing, Big/Smart Data, Security.
- ICPS Engineering: Engineering Methods and Tools, Lifecycle Management, Integration, HMI, Safety, Engineering Systems of ICPS.
- ICPS Applications: Smart Manufacturing, Robotics, Smart Cities, Energy / Smart Grid, Smart Living, Smart Framing, Mobility, Water Management, Mining, Oil & Gas, Intelligent Enterprise, Smart Transportation, Internet of Underwater Things, Smart Medical Systems
- ICPS Management and Ecosystems: Innovation Management, Innovation Ecosystems, Visions/Roadmaps, Industry Digitalization, Strategies & Markets, Entrepreneurship.
- ICPS Education and Social Aspects: Digital Society, Education, Lifelong ICPS Learning, ICPS Curricula, Future of Work, Social Aspects, Sustainability, Machine Ethics.